New Jersey Personal Injury Attorney
Suffering a personal injury can be a traumatic event in your life. In addition to recovering from your injuries, you may have to deal with medical bills, added costs and expenses to receive medical care, lost wages, and insurance company red tape. Dealing with all of these issues can be overwhelming. Hire a personal injury attorney who can aggressively represent your interests.
At Law Office of Richard A. DeConca, our attorneys help clients pursue personal injury claims. As your lawyers, we will handle every aspect of your case. From settlement negotiations to dealing with insurance representatives, we strive to resolve your case quickly and successfully so that you receive the compensation you deserve. If you have any questions, contact our law offices immediately. We have experience handling all of the following personal injury claims:
- Products Liability: Were you injured by a faulty or defective product.
- Slip and falls: Did you slip or trip in a commercial or residential setting due to a dangerous condition on the property and injure yourself.
- Dog bites: Were you bitten by a friend’s, neighbor’s or relative’s dog or pet.
- Inadequate Security: Were you the victim of an attack.
- Medical Negligence: Did your doctor or healthcare provider do something that they should not have done or did they not do something which they should have done and you were further injured as a result.
- Pharmaceutical Negligence: Did the retail pharmacist or hospital pharmacist dispense the wrong medication and did you take it and were you injured by either the wrong drug or missing the drug which you should have gotten.
- Prescription Drug Litigation: Were any drugs you took in the past or that you are presently taking removed from the market or recalled by the manufacturer because of adverse and untoward effects, including death.
Experienced personal injury representation
At Law Office of Richard A. DeConca, our attorneys have extensive experience in both personal injury litigation and the medical profession. Richard A. DeConca is a licensed pharmacist and worked as a pharmacist for ten years before he began practicing law. Our firm uses his medical knowledge during our personal injury cases, particularly during medical malpractice and drug litigation matters. Richard is approved and sits as an arbitrator in Monmouth County for personal injury and motor vehicle accident lawsuits (www.judiciary.state.nj.us/monmouth/autopiroster.pdf). He is also approved and sits as a plaintiff’s arbitrator in Ocean County for personal injury and motor vehicle accident lawsuits (www.judiciary.state.nj.us/ocean/AutoPIplaintiff.pdf) as well as for Lemon Law, Consumer and Contract cases (www.judiciary.state.nj.us/ocean/lemonlaw.pdf).
Serious personal injuries and wrongful death
In the worst cases, a personal injury can result in serious disabling injuries or even death. The affects of these accidents can be devastating for the victim’s family. We have represented clients who have suffered a catastrophic brain injury, neck injury, closed head injury, and spinal cord injury.
Contact a Red Bank Personal Injury Lawyer
Suffering a personal injury is a stressful event. We understand what you are going through. Calling our law offices as soon as possible can make a difference. We are committed to helping you get the compensation you deserve. If you have any questions, contact our personal injury lawyers for a free consultation and case evaluation.